● Suitable for any skin type and flexible for both small or large area of the face
● Anti-slip rough handle helps you better control the pressure during use
● Stainless steel material ensures the durability
● Double-ends of spoon extractor and loop extractor to meet different needs
● Highly recommend for either home or professional use
● Great comedones extractor for removing the blackheads, whiteheads, or acne
● Ready alcohol or hot water to sanitize the tools before using this set of products
Step 1: Wash your face with warm water. If you can steam your face over a bowl of water, that would be even better. To do that, just fill up your sink with hot water ( make sure it’s plugged ) and hold a towel over your head to allow the steam to penetrate and open your pores. If you are too lazy to do that, you can just use the kit after you take a hot shower.
Step 2: Choose which end of the loop you need and then center it over a pimple you want to extract. The spoon-end with a hole is good for large-sized or multiple blackheads and the loop-end extractor is good if you have a few blackheads.
Step 3: Gently press down on one side of the blackhead then move the tool across the top like you are spreading butter on toast. Do not just press straight down and push. Remember, put the pressure on the side and ease it out. You will see the stuff come out like a plug.
Step 4: Cleanse your skin again, then apply your regular facial treatments.
Step 5: Wash the tool in hot soapy water and allow it to air dry.
Package weight: 0.038 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 14.00 x 2.00 x 2.00 cm / 5.51 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches